Our Cookies Policy was last updated on October 25, 2022.
This Cookies Policy for BrandMonitor (“company”, “we”, “us”, “our”), describes what Cookies are and how we use them. You should read this policy so you can understand what type of cookies we use, or the information we collect using said Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
1. WHO WE ARE
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy, BrandMonitor refers to:
UAB Brand Monitor, a legal entity, incorporated and operating under the law of the Republic of Lithuania, legal address: Lithuania, LT-03203, Vilnius, Naugarduko g. 68-3, Reg. No: 306038637,
And other legal entities in BrandMonitor group of companies, including:
Brand Monitor Limited Liability Company (Brand Monitor LLC)
INN (Russian Taxpayer Identification Number): 7701405022; KPP: 774301001; OGRN: 1147746945048
Legal address: Russia, 125315, Moscow, Leningradsky prospekt, 80B, bld. 1, room 8
Brand Monitor Legal Limited Liability Company (Brand Monitor Legal LLC)
INN (Russian Taxpayer Identification Number): 7727349090; KPP: 774301001; OGRN: 1187746484243
Legal address: Russia, 125315, Moscow, Leningradsky prospekt, 80B, bld. 1, mezzanine floor 1, room 3
Brand Monitor Danişmanlik Limited Şirketi
Reg. No (Mersis No): 0187155459700001
Legal address: Barbaros Mah. Begonya Sk. Nıdakule Atasehır Batı Blok No: 1 İç Kapı No: 2 Ataşehir / İstanbul
Brand Monitor LLC
Reg. No: 290.110.1230446
Legal address: Armenia, Erevan, Malatia-Sebastia 0064, Andranika street, 152, flat 17
Brand Monitor LLC
Reg. No: 209855-3301-ООО
Legal address: Bishkek, Pervomaisky district, 110, Toktogul street, 3rd floor, office No.2
Brand Monitor LLP
Reg. No (BIN): 221040005721
Legal address: Kazakhstan, Almaty city, Almalinskiy district, 193B Karasai Batyr street, postcode 050008
Brand Monitor LLC
Reg. No: 193649668
Legal address: the Republic of Belarus, Minsk, 60 Cherviakov Street, premises 179
“Cookies” refers to small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
“Website” refers to our website accessible at https://brand-monitor.com/.
“You” means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
2. THE USE OF THE COOKIES
We may use:
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We may use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Ireland Ltd. - Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). We use Google Analytics to understand our website traffic and improve how our services are rendered and presented.
Google Analytics Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html.
General overview on Google Analytics security and privacy principles: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
- We may use Yandex.Metrica web analytics service provided by the Yandex Oy Limited Company - Moreenikatu 6, 04600 Mantsala, Finland (hereinafter referred to as “Yandex”).
Yandex.Metrica uses “cookies,” small text files placed on users’ computers to analyze user activity.
Information collected by cookies does not reveal your identity, but it can help us improve our website’s performance. Information about your use of this website collected by cookies will be transferred to Yandex and stored on Yandex’s server in the EU and the Russian Federation. Yandex will process this information to assess how you use the website, compile reports for us on our website operation, and provide other services.
You can opt out of using cookie files by choosing the corresponding settings in your browser. You can also use the tool https://yandex.com/support/metrika/general/opt-out.html. However, it can affect some website functions. By using this website, you agree that Yandex can process your data in the above manner and for the above purposes.
- We may use the so-called “Facebook Pixel” and the Conversions API of the social network “Facebook” by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 - Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”).
Facebook’s data policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
Additional information about the Facebook pixel, the Conversions API and its functionality can be found in the Facebook help area: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153?id=1205376682832142.
3. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
If you do not accept our Cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official support web pages.
4. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com.