- Visit our website at https://brand-monitor.com/ (“website”) (including all its webpages and subdomains),
- Engage with us in other related ways, including by e-mail, contact forms or by participating in events held by BrandMonitor.
If you do not agree with our policies, please do not use our Services. With any question or concerns regarding the policy, please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHO WE ARE
UAB Brand Monitor, a legal entity established under the laws of Lithuania
Reg. No: 306038637
Legal address: Lithuania, LT-09306, Vilnius, Krokuvos g. 53-3
Brand Monitor Limited Liability Company (Brand Monitor LLC)
INN (Russian Taxpayer Identification Number): 7701405022; KPP: 774301001; OGRN: 1147746945048
Legal address: Russia, 125315, Moscow, Leningradsky prospekt, 80B, bld. 1, room 8
Brand Monitor Legal Limited Liability Company (Brand Monitor Legal LLC)
INN (Russian Taxpayer Identification Number): 7727349090; KPP: 774301001; OGRN: 1187746484243
Legal address: Russia, 125315, Moscow, Leningradsky prospekt, 80B, bld. 1, mezzanine floor 1, room 3
Brand Monitor Danişmanlik Limited Şirketi
Reg. No (Mersis No): 0187155459700001
Legal address: Barbaros Mah. Begonya Sk. Nıdakule Atasehır Batı Blok No: 1 İç Kapı No: 2 Ataşehir / İstanbul
Brand Monitor LLC
Reg. No: 290.110.1230446
Legal address: Armenia, Erevan, Malatia-Sebastia 0064, Andranika street, 152, flat 17
Brand Monitor LLC
Reg. No: 209855-3301-ООО
Legal address: Bishkek, Pervomaisky district, 110, Toktogul street, 3rd floor, office No.2
Brand Monitor LLP
Reg. No (BIN): 221040005721
Legal address: Kazakhstan, Almaty city, Almalinskiy district, 193B Karasai Batyr street, postcode 050008
Brand Monitor LLC
Reg. No: 193649668
Legal address: the Republic of Belarus, Minsk, 60 Cherviakov Street, premises 179
2. IN SHORT
What personal information do we process?
When you use our Services, we may process personal data that you voluntarily transfer to us. This may include your name, e-mail address, etc. We do not process sensitive personal information.
How and why do we process your information?
We process your information upon your consent, to provide your with our Services, to contact you in relation to provision of our Services, and to comply with the law. Upon your additional specific consent, we may process your information for other purposes.
Do we share your personal information?
Your personal information may be shared with other legal entities in BrandMonitor group of companies where necessary for provision of the Services.
How do we ensure that your information is safe?
We employ both technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. However, no transmission of information can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee that no breaches of security will occur. We undertake to do everything reasonably possible to prevent breaches from happening and minimize the damage should such an incident occur.
How do you exercise your rights?
3. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Services, inquire about them or otherwise contact us. The information we collect may include:
- your name (first and last name),
- information about the company you represent,
- your e-mail address.
We do not process your sensitive information.
We also do not knowingly collect data from or market our Services to children under 18 years of age.
We presume that all personal information provided to us is true, complete and accurate. Please notify us at email@example.com if your personal information is no longer accurate and needs to be updated.
Some information (your IP address, browser and device characteristics and similar technical information) is collected automatically when you visit our website and use our Services. This information is needed to ensure security and due operation of the website and for internal analytics.
We also collect your information through cookies. You can read our cookies policy at: https://brand-monitor.com/cookies_policy/.
4. HOW AND WHY WE PROCESS YOU INFORMATION
We process your personal information for a number of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To render Services for you.
- To respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To request feedback about your use of the Services.
- To send you marketing communications. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time.
- To perform statistical analysis/research.
The actions we may conduct with your personal information include:
- Gathering. We automatically gather your data when you fill in the respective form on the website, contact us, or (when it comes to automatically collected technical data) use the website and/or our Services).
- Recording and storage. Upon receiving it from you, we automatically save your data in our internal databases.
- Systematization. We may conduct statistical researches and analyses as part of our Services, which may include analyzing systematized and anonymized information about our users.
- Anonymization. We may anonymize your information to include it in reports related to the Services, results of our researches and analyses, and in our marketing materials.
- Dissemination and submission. We may submit the results of our researches and analyses containing anonymized Personal Data to general public or particular third parties.
- Updating and altering. Upon your request we may make changes into databases by updating or otherwise altering your information. In such cases we may store both the original and the altered information.
- Deletion. Upon your request we delete your personal information from our databases. Note that this may make use of our Services unavailable to you.
- Transfer to third parties. We may transfer your personal data in non-anonymized form to other legal entities in BrandMonitor group of companies when we believe it is necessary for due provision of Services to you, or in order to respond to your inquiries or requests.
5. WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS TO PROCESSING OF YOUR INFORMATION
By using our website and/or Services or by inquiring about them or otherwise contacting us, you agree and consent that your personal information which you voluntarily submit to us in doing so will be processed by us the in the manner and for the reasons described in the present policy.
Your can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that this may make use of our Services or some functions of the website unavailable to you.
Aside from the above-described user consent, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing Services or information about Services to you prior to entering into a contract.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information in order to:
- Send you information about new Services which we believe may be of interest to you or special offers related to our Services
- Analyze how our customers use our Services in order to improve user experience.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with law enforcement bodies, exercise or defend our legal rights (including by disclosing your information, where necessary, as evidence in litigations in which we are involved).
7. WHERE WE STORE AND WHO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION TO
Our main servers are located in Germany. However, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by parties with whom we may share your personal information in Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Turkey and other countries. In this case we will take all reasonable and necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable laws.
In addition to legal entities in BrandMonitor group of companies and situation described in Cookies Policy, we may we transfer the collected data to the following recipients:
- Platform/hosting providers.
- Analytical service providers.
- Authorities: in the event of a legal obligation, we reserve the right to disclose information about you if we are required to surrender it to competent authorities or law enforcement bodies acc. to: Art. 6 (1) c GDPR (legal obligation).
For entities in countries outside the European Economic Area, as an appropriate safeguard standard contractual clauses pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR were concluded. For countries which fall under an adequacy decision, the adequacy decision also applies. More information on this topic is published here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu_en.
8. FOR HOW LONG THE INFORMATION IS STORED BY US
We keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes described in this policy, unless а longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law (tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
Should we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information (including no outgoing or incoming communications with you), we will either delete or anonymize such information, or – if this should temporarily be impossible for any reason – we will store your personal information and restrict it from any further processing until deletion or anonymization becomes possible.
9. HOW DO WE ENSURE THAT YOUR INFORMATION IS SAFE
We employ both technical and organizational measures to protect personal information that we process. However, no transmission of information can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee that no breaches of security will occur. We undertake to do everything reasonably possible to prevent breaches from happening and minimize the damage should such an incident occur. Nevertheless, you ultimately transmit personal data to while using our Services at your own risk and should access the Services only from a secure environment.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO DATA PROCESSING
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data in accordance with the legal provisions:
- Right of access.
- Right to rectification and to erasure.
- Right to restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to object.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint a complaint with a supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data.
11. UPDATES TO THE POLICY AND CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions, comments or requests in relation to this policy and processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.